FREIGHT & PAYMENT POLICIES
Read and understand these freight and payment policies before ordering.
Payment can be by Credit Card, Faxed Check, Mailed Company Check, Certified Check, or Money Order. All pricing is FOB Origin, Freight Prepaid &Add (see below).
- Unless the buyer picks up at our warehouse in Texas, all freight is sent FOB Origin, Freight Prepaid and Add. This means Seller pays for freight up front at shipment and invoices Buyer (Consignee) for freight charges.
- Buyer assumes title and control of the goods when the carrier's representative signs the bill of lading at our loading dock. The freight carrier is agent of consignee once goods are loaded onto the common carrier.
- Buyer (consignee) assumes risk of freight transportation and damages per common carrier rules and regulations.
- Buyer is responsible for filing claims for loss or damage directly with the freight carrier.
- Do not accept delivery by the carrier unless the goods are in undamaged condition.
- In the event of freight damage, the carrier's agent must make the proper notation on the delivery receipt at the time of delivery. Do not sign until this is done.
- YOU, AS THE CONSIGNEE, MUST MAKE APPLICATION DIRECTLY TO THE CARRIER FOR ADJUSTMENTS FOR ANY DAMAGED GOODS, CONCEALED OR OTHERWISE.
- CONCEALED FREIGHT DAMAGE: Should freight damage not be discovered until after the items are unpacked by you, a damage report must be made AT ONCE to the carrier, whose agent will inspect for "concealed damage" and process payments according to their contract rules. Concealed damages may or may not be accepted for payment by the carrier and it is their determination. It is always better to make claim for freight damage when the items arrive at your dock than to try to make a concealed freight claim.
- All damages not covered by carrier have to be repaired at the consignee's expense. We, as the consignor cannot be held responsible for freight damage for goods which was thoroughly inspected prior to shipment, and was so signed for by the carrier's representative.
UNLOADING DELIVERY TRUCK
It is the buyer's responsibility to unload delivery truck at the receiving location. We take no responsibility for additional charges, of any kind, that may be incurred related to, or involved with, the renting or acquisition of equipment to unload items from the delivery truck.
- Products cannot be returned without written permission from Target Lifts International, Inc.
- Contact us to obtain a return authorization number. A 20% handling charge shall be made on all goods accepted for return, as well as reconditioning charge as determined by our factory.
- Freight charges for returned shipments are the responsibility of you the buyer.
- Any goods returned without our permission or without an authorization code, will be refused.
- Any returned items must be packaged securely and shipped freight prepaid.
- Target Lifts International, Inc. will not be held responsible for goods damaged while being returned.
- Any charges that may occur due to damaged goods and/or missing parts will be deducted from credits owed to customer.
Unless a preferred routing is specified on your order, shipment will be made best way (sea, air or rail freight, express, commercial truck, parcel post, united parcel, or other).
- All products will be packaged for domestic shipment.
- Additional charge is made for special boxing, or crating for maritime shipment.
- Contact us for additional pricing for special handling.
ADDITIONAL FREIGHT SERVICES
We know some shipments are time-sensitive or require special handling. We offer the following shipping services at added cost.
- GUARANTEED DELIVERY CERTAIN DATE
- LIFT GATE DELIVERY
- NOTIFICATION BEFORE DELIVERY DATE
- RESIDENTIAL DELIVERY
- CONSTRUCTION SITE DELIVERY
- FREIGHT TERMINAL PICK-UP BY YOU
All transactions are governed by the laws of the State of Texas.