8,500 LB Rolling Bridge Jack
The original. 8,500 LB Rolling Bridge Jack. Made in America. Dual Air Bag design. Proven in over 30 years of real world experience.
Rolling Bridge Jack – 8500 LB
8500 LB Rolling Bridge Jack
Almost 40 years ago this rolling bridge jack was invented here in Texas. Others have tried to copy it, but in our opinion there is none better. Decades s of real world experience make this a safe choice.
It uses a dual air-bag design and runs on regular shop air. Designed for use on 12,000 – 15,000 LB 4 Post lifts with I-Beam tracks and edge protectors on the beam flange.
- Capacity – 8,500 Pounds
- Built in America!
- Min/Max Height (Approx) 5″ to 13″) on 4″ I-Beam Tracks (Less on 6″ Beam)
- Adjustable Arms (40″ Min to 52″ Max)
- Dual Air Bag – Runs on your shop air.
- Air Operated Heavy Duty Control Valves
- Arm width, Axle width adjustable depending on your track setting
- Automatic Safety Locks (Internal and External)
- Dual Self-Locking Jack Brakes
- Jack can roll complete length of your I-Beam
- Adjustable Lifting Heights
- Can be used on lifts by other manufacturers – Call for Details
- Adjustable Screw Pads
- Weighs over 300 pounds
- Optional 3″ and 6″ Truck Height Adapters